As of Term 1 2016, in the event of a washout or Heat Out (38 + degrees), coaching classes will be run indoors. An indoor program has been put together which each coach will be able to deliver and will focus on expanding each child’s knowledge of the game.
- Classes missed due to injury or illness only will be compensated by a lesson in a similar class throughout the term. These classes are for two per term. Long term injury or illness will be dealt with individually. Classes WILL NOT be made up for CAMPS, HOLIDAYS OR NON ATTENDANCE.
- Payment will be made on the day of the Lesson directly to the coach. Lessons can be paid for week by week or in blocks of 10. A 10% discount applies if you purchase 10 lessons in advance.
- A minimum 24 Hours notice applies to all Private Lesson cancellations. Lessons cancelled inside 24 Hours incur a $20 cancellation charge
- Failure to turn up for a Private Lesson (without any notification) will incur the FULL Lesson charge and NO make up lessons or Refunds will be offered.
- You are paying for the coaches time and court hire, therefore it is the students responsibility to communicate with the coach if they are unavailable to make the lesson.
Women’s Coaching Classes
- Future Demand Tennis understand that the Women who attend our classes lead busy lives so we have created a program with flexibility for all Women.
- All Students are charged at the current of $16 per lesson for a 1 Hour class and $24 per lesson for a 1.5 Hour Class
- Depending on the number of weeks in the term, we always charge each Woman a week less than the total number of weeks in the school term. This gives them the option of missing a class (without being charged) if something comes up last minute and they cannot make their scheduled class.
- We also offer make up lessons for Women who contact us prior to missing their class.
- All pupils are re-enrolled into the following terms program unless they inform us prior to us sending out the invoices via email. Students are often moved from term to term depending on their improvement and availability for certain days. PLEASE READ YOUR INVOICE CAREFULLY TO SEE IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD HAS HAD THE CLASS DAY/TIME CHANGED.
- We strongly advise that if you or your child ARE NOT attending coaching the following term that you advise us immediately.